Lodging Hospitality mobile web
beta


Study Questions Carbon Monoxide Risk in Hotels

From USA Today:
30 Hotel Incidents in Past Two Years
Eight people have died and at least 170 others have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in the past three years in hotels, which rarely are equipped with CO alarms, a USA TODAY investigation finds. And a review of state and local laws finds that few states or municipalities require hotels to be equipped with the alarms devices that the National Fire Protection Association says should be near bedrooms in every home. Click here for the full story.


2010 Penton Media, Inc. | View: full site